Friday 2 November 2012

Importance of Location






Let me start off by saying, I know these aren’t the most seductive dresses but the way they have been captured gives them that sort of feeling. Captured by an art director/fashion photographer who goes by the name of Vasilis Topouslidis.

We sometimes forget how important it is to choose a good location for our fashion photos and so I have selected these images to show you how it can be done (sometimes). I am in love with the background used on the first picture, the wall looks great and helps to soften the tones of the model which then  draws our attention to the outfits.

All these images are great because of how the outfits have been presented by selecting dark places to stage them. Would you do a shoot using a similar environment? What are your thoughts on the overall styling.

Check more of these at: www.vasilistopouslidis.com

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I'm your new Follower.. I hope you visit my blog sometimes. Thanks! :) Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for passing by...... :-)